Forum Title: curved drip edge
Hi, looking for ideas on how to form a good looking drip edge to put on the face of a approx. 10 ft. curved dormer. The stone masons and carpenters made a mess of the install, and roofer now has to make it right. I usually use downpipe crimpers to form the curve, but here need about a 21/2? face to hide the mess of the front. using lead coated copper, with a 2 ply mod bit applied to the dormer. thanks for any help
Category: Roofing Post By: MARGIE RAMSEY (Newport News, VA), 02/08/2018

Homeowner Roofing Resources & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-610-8624